Here are some of our picks of the top car commercials of #Superbowl50.
1. The Audi R8 Big Game Commercial – Surrounded by memories of the Space Age’s golden years, a retired astronaut has lost his zeal for life. But when his son shows up and hands over the keys to the new 205-mph Audi R8 V10 plus, a rocket ride under the stars stirs newfound life within the Commander. It’s a universal reminder that amazing things happen when we choose exploration, technology and the moon.
2. Hyundai – First Date – Dads will go to all sorts of lengths to protect their daughters. And now with the help of Car Finder on the 2016 Hyundai Genesis, we get to see just how far one dad will go.
3. Hyundai – The Chase – What if you could remotely start your car by simply talking to your smartwatch? The all-new Hyundai Elantra with Blue Link® makes that possible, so when you need to leave in a hurry, even a big hurry, it just may come in handy.
4. Hyundai – Ryanville – We all get distracted. And that’s why the All-New Hyundai Elantra protects you with advanced safety features like Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection. After all, you never know what you’re (not) going to run into out there.
5. The all new NSX – Precision Crafted Performance is back, kicking and screaming, in the all-new 2017 Acura NSX. Watch our Big Game commercial now and you might just find yourself saying What He Said. See how our NSX innovations run through every car we make at http://nsx.acura.com, and create your own NSX starting